Saturday, March 26, 2011

in a spring mood



salam.

hehe ok this sounds ridiculous. I have 2 exams to be fight next week, but here I am , giving myself fullest relaxation ever on my bed, acting like I've been too tired of studying the whole week ! study la sangat...

sometimes, I always wonder, at this age, ececeh , is it really okay to still study ? haha. ok dont get me wrong, I mean, sometimes, or almost all the time, I am getting more and more interested to do things like chores, cooking, sewing haha, and stuffs. I mean, my whole focus not really been on study now, just like what I used to years ago in my undergrad years. I tend to enjoy more of my life - as in travelling, trying new things, and err some sorts of entertainment la haha. well, you know me well guys. I was quite a nerd before =p.

so, this is awkward. and now I wonder how married people could still be studying, while cooking, changing diapers, so shopping, have some quarrel with husband, or, okla, have some quality time with family, BUT still manage to get to finish their phD. just in time. God, women are really the greatest creature on earth. no offence. haha. *flips hair*

eh iklan. contoh entertainment saye. g berkelah semasa musim salju. weh minnesota ni sangat sangat lame snow tahu. da spring pon snow. pastu panas sekejap, then boleh pulak esok lusa snow balik. hambek kan. dulu merungut lagi panas panas kt mlsia. jadi. mari bersyukur.

saye nampak cm mak tak? bangun pagi, masak2, siap2kan bekal berkelah. ok fine. I'm the oldest. T_T

tapi seriosly, sangat cantik ini Duluth :) rasa cam masuk movie set lak. haha. eh saye drive tau g Duluth ni. masa balik la, bawak xtau jalan. it's like 2 hours of driving la from minnesota. sewa kereta. niat di hati, next time, nak sewa sports car. wow. and it's not even that expensive here to rent a car ! ;) nice kan. haha.

ok aipp. back to my story. see see, saya terleka tu. live example lagi. haha ok. my syndrome of not putting my study on top of my heart list now. haha.. boleh lak tolong recall kan kt hgpa kan. ahaha..ok. I think kan, maybe I just had enough of studying kot. tu dia ayat mau positif ja kan. sile tampar saye. haha. maksudnya, dulu2 la. since masuk asrama, ke matrik, ke MSU , I always push myself kot. kot lagi. err jap. tapi matriks main2 jugak. and kt mSu pun main jugak ekceli....hahha. ok tapi kurang main la. boleh focus lagi. tak macam sekarang.

hm. maybe, I am now like, oh, study ? chill2, relaxx2, study agak2 ja la =p.. i just have the feeling of not just 'wasting' eh tak, 'spending' my time too much on book. I wanna see the world. on my own, myself, before, you know. all the commitment stuffs coming up :)


but, i mean, the big BUT, not butt, hehe , the not so good thing about it was - I am actually have loads of work to do. list me anything. research. undergrad classes. grad classes. assignments and reports of each. they are killing me really really. and you know, I have to be in 3 transition states when studying. pepejal, cecair, eceh, silap. ok. kena jadi profesor genius ketika membuat kajian@ research. kena jadi sweet 21 dan bergaul mesra dgn rakan sekelas dan menjadi peramah semasa masuk undergrad class, dan kemudiannya, kena jadi wow muka serius otak geliga muka harus skema kena rajin bertanya soalan yang gempak dan berfikir secara kritis dan kreatif semasa masuk grad class. pastu balik umah,trus jadik abnormal. and worse part ia, hgpa tadak nk tolong2 urut T_T *mode rindu on*

ok. with all those silly reasons ( alasan kukuh habis ) , hence the malasness creeping slowly into my life. oh while typing this, then only I figured out something. dushh. haha. ok2. hm. what do you think is really happening guys? takkan midlife crisis kot. awal gila kan. haha. but maybe this is what people called as paradox. is it? it's like in certain situation, we'll do something opposite to what we are supposed to do. haha . like seriously ? ! paradox during postgrad years? unbelievable T_T



so, solution nya ialah. mari berdoa bersama sama kengkawan. supaya hati kita ( ke saye je? haha) tetap, tak lagha, tak terleka ngan keseronokan duniawi ini. cewah. serius ni weh. kita doa2 eh. serius malas ni. asgnment nk kena hantar pukul 4, kul 3 baru duk menaip dgn kelajuan yg xdapat digambarkan ngn kata2. masuk competition penaip terpantas, mmg juara lah masa tu. hehe. tapi takpa. yg penting hantar ye dak. process of menghantar-ing tu, tidak usah kita debatkan. hahaha.

ok tadi cm nk wat penutup dah dgn berdoa,pastuh boleh lak nak melengkong2 =p


ok tu aje. as usual, see, start menaip, terus jadi panjang. patot di apply masa buat research. haha. ok2, sayang2 semua, tk care, jaga solat, jaga perot, jaga makan ye. tata :)


p/s : satu lagi syndrom, I couldnt see at the word SALE now. I just feel of buying things! walaupun miskin. sebagai contoh. ada sale kt Forever 21 maxi skirt berharga $4.99. dalm RM12. takkan nak wat muka tenang kan kan kan?! eheee. ok dah. byeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment