Sunday, January 15, 2012

because I love YOU



Salam..

hehe. tiba tiba rasa nak update blog lagi. sebab ada lagi 2 hari before the spring term starts ! since this term is going to be my final term , I get a lil bit emotional. really. hehe. in a good way ok. sebab, I will not, ( I hope ) further my studies again. I mean, getting phD, hmmmm I dont think that I will do that. Rasa dah cukup kot master neh. bukanla dah cukup terarrr , tapi dah cukupla saya sacrifice banyak benda demi pencapaian akademik dan kerjaya :p

so, if this is true, this term is really is my final term, my final year, all the final courses and final classes - this is it, till the end of my life. ceh. yakin habes ni.

saya dah all ready to get to work in 2012 ( that starts with having internship here). enoughla with all the classes. well. actually, student life is a bit exciting and free, dont ya think? no so-called responsibilities, even if there is/are, it's just about you and for your own record. kalau keja, hmm even the tiniest mistakes might cause the company to be in chaos kan?

so. lets have a 'me' time, as long as I can. hehe.

tahun 2011, sgt2 meaningful. banyak dugaan, banyak airmata, banyak kesabaran. and banyak pengalaman yg saya rasa buat saya rasa lebih hmm cliche' - matang. yes, it is. ( this includes becoming someone's fiance ehe )

tahun 2012, saya xmau just jadi lebih matang. saya xmau just jadi lebih pandai ( uh? ) or jadi seorang yg da ada master ( insyaAllah ), or my so called dream - a dietitian.

saya nak jadi hamba Allah yg sebetul2nya. in a very very honest way.

selama ni, sgt banyak nikmat yang Allah bagi, yang saya tak terkira. walau banyak mana dosa, Dia tetap bagi saya peluang nak memperbaiki diri. Dia masih menerima saya yg masih merangkak2 nak mencariNya. and yg paling penting, Dia masih nak bagi saya HidayahNya...in spite of everything that I've gone through.

Moga Allah ampunkan dosa2 saya sepanjang hidup selama 25 tahun 7 bulan ni. AMin.



I know I'm not good enough. but InsyaAllah, I will try to be good enough, not for the eyes of people, but for Allah. pada pandangan Allah. saya akan berusaha.

okay. jadi kepada semua kawan2, I ask for your forgiveness, for any wrongdoings that I've done, that might hurt you, sengaja atau tidak sengaja. apa yang saya ceritakan ni, saya harap, after this, we can help each other, tegur menegur ( please do this to me pleasee ! ) to be better muslimah. not being judgmental whatsoever. pinky promise ok?

Lets begin a new day with the most purest heart that fills with our outmost love for Allah.


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Moga Allah berkati.


" kerana itu, ingatlah kamu kepadaKu, nescaya Aku ingat pula kepadamu* dan bersyukurlah kepadaKu dan janganlah kamu mengingkari nikmatKu." ( 2:152 )

* melimpahkan rahmat & keampunan


p/s: I'm thinking of putting at least 1 hadith or words from Al Quran everytime I come up with a new post. I'll try insyaAllah. hihi.



1 comment:

  1. and i love u more...always, insyaAllah...sampai syurga

    ReplyDelete