Thursday, August 2, 2012

of the new chapter of life :)

salam..


Ya Allah...lama sangat tak bukak blog ni..tiba tiba malam Ramadhan yang mulia ni, lepas dengar radio IKIM tadi, hmm terdetik rasa nak menulis sesuatu :p well, because I am fully aware that I am not a so-called a regular blogger, and this lil blog of mine has been treated as a place for me to express my feelings occasionally, for maybe like past 3 years? ( oh, aging! ).. so, yes, here I am, smiling while typing this, and thinking hard of what to rant this time hehehe. and....plus, I do realize that I do not have regular readers as well, haha where are my friends? huda, kaklinda, pae, seri..depa dah lama tak update blog jugak rupanya, well except pae...yang tengah berbunga bunga hati tu mungkin :p hehe.


so..Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah...I'm officially and yes secara sahnya sudah pun menjadi someone's wife..kalau dalam bahasa melayu nya 'isteri seseorang'. hahaha. ok that sounds too cheesy for me hahaha. ok gelak pulak kannnnnn. and I'm thankful to Allah, for granted and always granting my dua, to be given such a wonderful husband, whom I'm in love with, with all my heart. *jiwang* I know. Alhamdulillah..dugaan sepanjang berkawan memang ada,  it's a long distance relationship for yearssss, tapi Alhamdulillah, jodoh kami kuat. I always pray to Allah, all these while  to show me and make it easy for me to be with 'the one' that He has chosen for me,  and Alhamdullillah...:) cuma sekarang, eventhough we are back to be in a long distance, again, haha, I'm here in US and he's far across the boundaries in Malaysia, I just hope that Allah will take care of me and take care of him too! :) syg, if you happen to read this, I love u! hehe




so.....yes, that was it about my change of status now. well....at least I wouldnt be regretful later on in 10 years time that I forgot to write about my first 2 months of being married on my own blog haha. so, in this holy month, Ramadhan kareem..I actually have too many wishes and hopes and duas to be made. and most importantly, taubat...which taubat here I think is between me and Allah..that it needs no disclosure. However, there's something that I wanna share here :



'Seandainya pintu Syurga sudah dibuka, pintu Neraka ditutup kunci, malah Syaitan dirantai agar lemah potensinya dalam mengganggu manusia, segala gandaan pahala diberi dan segala galakan kebaikan ditawarkan, tiba-tiba kita langsung tidak tertarik untuk mendapatkannya, ia menandakan bahawa kita memang tidak berminat dengan Allah, tidak berminat dengan tawaran-Nya, tidak berminat dengan Syurga dan tidak pernah kisah dengan Neraka.
Maka sesungguhnya orang ini benar-benar tidak mendapat sebarang rahmat daripada Allah.'


:'(





so...lets pray that we're not going to be among those people who are not interested in taubat and not also interested to be closer with Allah this Ramadhan..insyaAllah, aminn..Hopefully, this Ramadhan brings rahmah and barakah, as well as a turning point for us to be more intimate with Allah, no matter how far we have been from Him before, insyaAllah.

Wassalam..








2 comments:

  1. Cantik...congrates leen syg!

    P/s:i did read ur blog if theres any new entry cuma xrajin nk komen and dunno wht shud i wrote.hehe

    ReplyDelete